This page is your source for the latest updates and evaluation versions of Ensoft's programs. These updates are free to download and may fix minor bugs or add minor features to your existing copy of a program. New updates and demos may be made available on this page unannounced and at any time.
If a new update is available for a program you own, you are encouraged to download and install the new version. Before calling tech support, you should check to ensure that you are running the latest update of your program.
Software updates for LPILE v6 and GROUP v8 only work if the user's Maintenance Program is up to date (users can check the expiration of their maintenance program selecting "Help/Check for Updates" from within GROUP v8 or LPILE v6).
INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD
- Select the product you wish to download.
- Select the version (license) you have of your program.
- Press the Proceed to Download button to see a link to the file, the date the file was last updated, and the file's size in kilobytes. If this is the file you want, you will be able to save it to your computer via the link.
INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL
- While in Windows, double-click (run) the downloaded file in order to extract the program files to a directory (existing or new) of your choice. The installation program will automatically start after the files are extracted.
- You may also copy the downloaded file to an empty CD to create an updated program disk. To install from the CD, run the downloaded file from your new CD and follow the instructions. You will have a fully upgraded version of your program upon successful completion.
Send comments, notes, additions, corrections, etc. about this page to ENSOFT, INC.'s webmaster: